Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cozze Cakes

I’m Amy Cozze, owner of Cozze Cakes. I started my business in January of 2011 and it has been an amazing ride since then. I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2004 with a dual degree in Psychology and Business Administration. After years of not finding passion in my work I took up baking per the advice of my grandmother. “You’re a mom now, moms bake.” ~ Evelyn Wallace I’ve found it’s not wise to argue with a 95 year-old German woman. She taught me the basics, a perfect pie crust, exact measurements, and when in doubt, add more butter. From there I started dabbling in making these treats look as pretty as possible, and it quickly evolved into an all consuming love of a cake decorating. My personal design aesthetic is contemporary elegance. I love small intricate details, beautiful color combinations, modern whimsical sugar flowers. I’m always looking to learn something new, or develop a new technique. As with most artists, the more creative license you give me, the better the final product. I am happy to come up with original designs for your occasion, as well as work with you on the perfect center piece for your event. Rest assured that your design experience with me is going to be personal, I pride myself on the relationships I build with my clients. I try to be as accessible as possible, it is important to me that your custom cake experience, whether it is your first or fiftieth, is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment