Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Wedding Suite at Nordstrom

WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: Consultation (30 minutes) Initial Bridal Styling (90 minutes) Accessory and Shoe Styling (60 minutes) Bridesmaid Styling (60 minutes) Engagement Styling (60 minutes) Groom Styling (60 minutes) Mother of the Bride/Groom Styling (60 minutes) Father of the Bride/Groom Styling (60 minutes) Shower Styling (60 minutes) Bachelorette Styling (60 minutes) Rehearsal Styling (60 minutes) Honeymoon Styling (90 minutes) Wedding Gifts (60 minutes) Flower Girl/Ring Bearer Styling (60 minutes) Lingerie Styling (60 minutes) We’re also happy to custom create an option that works for you! I am Samantha "Sam" Barth, currently the Nordstrom Wedding Suite Manager and Wedding Stylist. I have loved fashion for as long as I can remember. I started my career in bridal and formal wear around the age of 15. My Aunt has a Bridal and tuxedo shop. I worked there on weekends and in the summer. Upon graduating high school I went to study Fashion Merchandising at Philadelphia University and then went on to receive an MBA. During my time at Philadelphia University I was able to study fashion in London, Paris and Italy. Prior to the Wedding Suite at Nordstrom I was a Fashion Director for the Priscilla of Boston Flagship Salon where I fell even more in love with the bridal business. I love my business because I get to be a part of life’s most special moments. Now I have a little girl that loves fashion almost as much as me, I can truly appreciate this special time. I joined the Wedding Suite at Nordstrom not only because they provide a beautiful shopping experience for their customer, and they offer a wedding stylist so that I could help with more than just your wedding gown. I can now wardrobe your entire white carpet journey. From the moment you say ‘I do’, I get to help make your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment