Friday, March 15, 2013

LUXE News from Catherine ❤

Just going through all the bios and talking points of our Event Collective Panel of Experts.
Personally, I am honored to premiere this unique and innovative concept in Wedding Events to the Lehigh Valley...Be prepared to mingle with Award Winning Professionals in their areas of expertise ~ all willing to provide the value of their experiences.

Preparing for "The Event Collective" ~ the best day so far!

Registrations are about to close, however I have placed a few on personal reserve for those who have just heard about the Event or for those of you who prefer to be spontaneous.

www.luxe.catherinegretta.com * info@catherinegretta.com * 484.764.7819

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting so excited about this year's LUXE event!! I was lucky enough to be one of the first LUXE brides and having Catherine plan our wedding! This LUXE event is so unique! I have never seen or heard of any bridal event like LUXE! I'm most intrigued this year by the DIY bride tools and the "speed planning". The new things that comtinue to be thought up for weddings always makes me a little jealous! The fantastic planning tools at this year's event make me want to plan mine and my husbands wedding all over again!!

    ReplyDelete