Saturday, March 16, 2013

LUXE News from Catherine ❤


MORNING!   So the day before the big day begins.......
Having my morning coffee, as Rudy (the most handsome Cocker Spaniel ever) snuggles by my side, I apologize to him for being gone most of this coming weekend!  

The "To-Do List" was dancing in my head and has grown through the night!   Let's check:   Swag Bags, Programs, Registrations, Seating Chart, Placecards, Flowers, SquareCard Reader, iPad, Satin Ribbon, Ermergency Kit, Shoes, Comfy Shoes, (they are different), 100Grand for prizes, Signage, Frames, Consolidated registration lists, easels, done!  Pack the car, two appointments, head to the Club!

Read my emails, Amy is meeting me with the cakes, Katie is excited to dance, Celebrations is set to sparkle, Anthony is ready to play for the Red Carpet Welcome .... Rob made me laugh with his plans for the Speed Planning Luncheon, Skye will do our MOB's make up, more registrations, Linda will meet me at 1 to pack her car.  Lauren fixed my blog, Peter corrected my passwords (that's another story), Donna and Tara have the vignette pieces ready for pick up,  Models will arrive Sunday at 8, Christine is wishing us well.  Barbara picked up the poster print of Melanie, and is dropping off dress forms, Jonathan will make the floral arrangements for the Nordstrom Wedding Suite entrance.  Mabel will fix my scarf, Patti and Kirstie will help, geez..........Thank you, thank you, thank you..........

It's already 6 AM so I better get moving.  Chat later!   OX

1 comment:

  1. From our first meeting I knew Catherine had the 'special something' I was looking for in an event planner. Catherine not only provided structure but she also helped to develop and execute my vision for my wedding. Catherine worked to get to know me and understand my own personal style and see made sure to see it through in all of the details of my wedding. The key to Catheriine's success is that she has sound systems and relationships in place to simplify the whole process for brides, grooms, and their families. Catherine brings a sense of calmness and consant guidance to her clients and goes above and beyond her duties to ensure the event and the whole planning prcess is special for all involved.

    I cannot wait to share some of my wedding details and special experiences with Catherine with all of you at the Luxe Event on Sunday.

    XOXO
    Tara Lukievics-Olson, Featured 2012 Bride at Luxe

    ReplyDelete